The Cancer Center has been designed to be warm and welcoming. Our patients will be able to receive all of their treatments and support under one roof.
The Cancer Center will cost $21,739,000, not including medical equipment costs. The cost of new equipment and relocation of existing equipment will total $8,261,000. The total cost of the cancer facility itself will be $30,000,000.00.
We invite you to consider what investment you wish to make to help make this new Cancer Center a reality for our community. It is because of the steadfast support of donors like you that the Cheyenne Regional Foundation has ensured that we all have access to the highest quality care here in our community.
- 40,432 square feet
- Bridge connecting the center with the hospital Healing garden
- Historic square
- Estimated construction time is 12 months
- Radiation Oncology—including a new state-of-the art linear accelerator and CT scanner for treatment planning
- Medical Oncology
- Ambulatory Infusion Center—will grow from its current capacity of 15 treatment chairs and one bed to 23 treatment chairs and two private rooms, each including a treatment bed and chair
- Cancer Resource Center
- Resource library with computerized and bound educational materials for patients and families
- Massage and lymphedema therapy
- Meditation room
- Multi-purpose room for meetings, yoga classes, art therapy and support groups
- Hat and wig boutique
- Prosthetic fitting room
- Social Work consultations
- Dietitian/Nutrition consultations
- Chaplain consultations
There are many ways to help support our effort to bring high-quality cancer treatment to Cheyenne.
Your donation or pledge to the Capital Campaign can be made in any of the following ways:
Make a one-time donation by check
Complete and mail in the Capital Campaign Pledge Form along with your check.
Make a one-time donation by credit card
a) Complete and mail in the Capital Campaign Pledge Form
b) Contact us at (307) 633-7502 to make your donation by phone
c) Make your donation online using our secure form
Make a donation over a period of up to three years by check
Complete and mail in the Capital Campaign Pledge Form, indicating your
desired schedule of payments, and include your first donation check if you wish.
Make a donation over a period of up to three years by credit card
a) Complete and mail in the Capital Campaign Pledge Form, indicating your desired schedule of payments
b) Contact us at (307) 633-7502 to set up your payment schedule (you can make your first donation at that time if you wish) c)Choose your payment schedule and make your first installment payment online using our secure form.
Make a donation of publicly traded stocks
Complete and mail in the Capital Campaign Pledge Form and follow the instructions in How to Give Stocks to the Capital Campaign.
If you have any questions about giving, please feel free to contact Mr. Stephen Stone, Executive Director of the Cheyenne Regional Medical Center Foundation at (307) 633-7645, or by email at Stephen.Stone@crmcwy.org.